Saturday, August 7, 2010

Remembering Sunday, June 27th


So Jackie just gave me all these photos off of her camera so a little more backtracking....

Somehow on the morning after the Bar Mitzvah we were all able to get up by 9:00 am and head over to the fire station where, Micah, Andrew, Howie and I all got our heads shaved to help raise money for the St. Baldricks Foundation and for Eagle Mount... Our nephew Jackson was inspired to get his head shaved too!















and then back to our house for brunch...



and then after some goodbyes it was off to a hike in Porcupine for a group of about 25 - I stayed back with Aunt Joan, Grandpa Stan and Grandma Peggy and cleaned up the brunch ( I think I blogged about this awhile back) while the group headed out into the wild wild wilderness across the street...








No comments:

Post a Comment