Monday, January 23, 2017

My Upside Down Universe

1/23/17

Miami Beach Florida

Jackie and I flew out on Thursday, January 19th. Woke up at 2:30am for the drive to the airport.  3 flights: Bozeman-Minneapolis-Atlanta-Ft. Lauderdale. An hour car ride to the beautiful
beachside condo on the 14th floor with spectacular views.  Greeted by Henri and Rhoda Sue at the entrance.

Overtired and anxiety-ridden, eventually I fell asleep.

Woke up in sunny Florida and settled into vacation mode. Have not really looked  at the computer since that first morning, which also happened to be inauguration day-stuck our heads in the sand as much as we could.

I will let the pictures speak for themselves. We are on vacation and attempting normalcy in an upside down universe. Trying out my rented power chair and visiting with family and friends…

I must say one thing though, I am super proud of all my friends and family who marched on Saturday all over the world!
















1 comment: