Thursday, April 1, 2010


Howie coming down the bowl.


After our ski day, Micah and Howie on the shuttle to the car, with all their equipment for Saturday's Headwaters Competition.


Andrew, Micah & Grant


Grandpa Stan nicknamed these two gasoline and a match when they were 3 years old. At lunch Grant asked me which one was which. I think I said, Andrew was the match and Grant was the gasoline, but it doesn't really matter, when they are together they are definitely explosive!

Sushi dinner, I'm so tired, I'm already falling asleep...



April Fools Day, 2010 and I didn't play a joke on anyone...

Yesterday the Robin Family celebrated Passover by celebrating our freedom from work and school and played hooky and went skiing in a foot of fresh powder. We all got up to the mountain early and skied together - Jackie and I skied with Howie and Micah until lunchtime when we met Andrew with his buddy Grant for lunch over at Moonlight and then Micah took Howie over to Headwaters to check out the venue for their competition on Saturday. Jackie and I then skied with Grant and Andrew. So I have some videos of Micah jumping off a small cliff in the bowl, and Andrew and Grant jumping off a cliff off of Challenger. The skiing was difficult for me, haven't skied powder all winter, plus my bad knee, but we had a great time, sure beats working...

After skiing we stopped at the store to shop for dinner, where I answered a few questions, ordered some fresh spinach from the farm, and then headed home. For cheese and matzoh a beer, a game of Bozeman on Board (local Monopoly style game) sushi and a hot tub and sleep, slept like a rock and had dreams, can't seem to remember any now, nothing worth remembering I guess, but lots of dreams.

Micah, Andrew and Grant jumping some cliffs...

No comments:

Post a Comment