Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Howie's Letter to Obama

Howie wrote this for his fifth grade class...

To: president Obama

From: Howard Robin

Dear president Obama,

As you know the American economy isn’t doing well. So I came up with an idea to help it and I thought that I should share it with you. In this letter you will find: who I am, what my idea is and why I think this idea will help the economy. I hope you will take this letter seriously.

My name is Howard Pearce Robin. I live in Big Sky Montana. I’m ten years old and go to Ophir school I’m in fifth grade and so far I’m an A student. I’m a thinker and when I came up with this idea I thought I might just share it with you. I’m also a good athlete but I don’t let that interfere with school. I would like to thank you for reading even this far into my letter.

Not so long ago my fifth grade teacher assigned us a project to come up with a way to solve the American economy. Yes a very big project for a ten year-old. At first I couldn’t think of anything then all of the sudden I figured it out; you could go to every company (especially the chains) and give them each ten thousand dollars and recommend that they should hire more employees.

If you do that each business will hire more employees. When people are looking for jobs more stores will have spots open. Less people will be jobless. More people will have homes. Families will have money so they can buy food pay rent and maybe even extra sports for their children. I know how much fun it is to be on a soccer baseball or basketball team and I want other kids to know to.

That is my opinion on what you should do about this failing economy. Who I am why my reason is reasonable and I thank you for reading this and I hope you took it seriously.

10/6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment