Monday, February 8, 2010






It's been a week, and I haven't really felt like blogging i guess. Been working and skate skiing. The skate skiing wipes me out, makes me tired, but is so worth it, I get a lot of thinking done, a lot of processing takes place and it helps me figure out how to handle all the daily situations of my work and family life. We've been having lots of fun lately. Micah through an amazing shabbat dinner last Friday night, he did most of the cooking with Jackie, he came up with the menu, all jewish food from The Jewish Cookbook by Mrs. Jennie Grossinger, a book that my mom gave Jackie with a beautiful note - I'll have to go scan it and include it here:




The meal was awesome. Micah did all the prayers, for the candles, the wine and the bread. He had his two soccer buddies and their families over and we played 2 truths and a lie, Jackie's new favorite party game, and it was a blast. For dinner he served an onion pie, some honey carrots, and some awesome halibut, lemon, bread crumbs and cream mixture which was really yummy. Micah is very impressive in the kitchen.

And then Saturday we ended up having a spontaneous apres ski dinner party at a friends house - I didn't ski, but I joined in afterwards. Howie and friends had a ski race that day and of course Howie got second place! And then Sunday after a great skate ski with Jackie it was off to a really fun super bowl party.

Back at work today, afternoon skate ski, and now in Bozeman for Hebrew School...


No comments:

Post a Comment