Sunday, July 11, 2010

Well, it's July 11th, and all the guests have gone home and I have actually a few minutes here to think about blogging. I haven't looked at any of the bar mitzvah photos or the video of the service. There are very few pictures on my camera, lots of pictures on other cameras. The Bar Mitzvah was absolutely awesome, very fun, very spiritual, full of love and laughter and I will at some point sit down and write about it, but right now I am blogging so Grandma Peggy can see Howie's Big Sky Broadway Camp performance and some pictures of Patty and Christine's beautiful wedding ceremony on the top of Andesite Mountain... I promise that I will do my best to blog with bar mitzvah photos and thoughts over the next few weeks, but it is summer in Big Sky, a year ago I was just starting this blog with all the fun summer events and this summer there are more than ever, plus Micah and I are going to Israel for 3 weeks leaving on August 12th and I have had no time to plan a thing so I will be very busy over the next month trying to plan our trip out. Lots of exciting stuff ahead, but for now photos of Patty and Christine's wedding ceremony which was followed by a hike down Ambush by Jackie and I and then the Big Sky Beerfest in the plaza and then a fantastic dance reception at the Huntley Lodge. Congratulations to a very beautiful couple!


Stephanie, Candice and Jackie before the ceremony...
Kristin, Jeremy and Elijah

Patty and Christine...



Our hike down the mountain...


Micah fishing this afternoon...

The videos are of Howie's Big Sky Broadway Camp Performance. Howie is hard to spot, but he was loud and animated, he just happened to be on the far side of the stage from where I was sitting. All the kids did a tremendous job, as you will see... There is a song from Lion King, from Wicked and from Annie....


No comments:

Post a Comment